Los Angeles Party DJ



I must say - 2009 was a great year for me. I reduced my fees slightly, worked more events than ever, donated my time to charity events, and met fantastic new people. It was also stressful as well. Broke up with my g/f, and had some struggles with client pre-conceived ideas of a professional DJ. I think 2010 will be even better.

Seems that the economy is turning around slightly, slowly and cautiously. That's okay. We all deserve something better.

About one week ago I DJ'd at the Playboy Mansion for New Years Eve. It was a terrific party. Not as many guests as previous years - it was intimate - but nice.

I head off to Palm Springs next week, and have several wonderful events booked into the near future, including several weddings.

What I really want is to donate more of my time to charity events. But, it seems like charities have been hit hard by the economic downturn. Please call - I want to help.

Keep moving forward. Keep your head up. Think positive.

-Crash

Comments

Popular Posts