Hollywood DJ Crash hits 2011 running


Its been a while since my last posting. Jumping into 2011, I spun the Playboy Mansion New Years eve party, spun events at Sagebrush Cantina, at the London Hotel, Brookside Golf Course, Viceroy Santa Monica, and later today for Kim Kardashian.

2011 is looking great. I've partnered with QSC and will be acquiring a brand new sound system for event. It will include a half-dozen speakers and several bass subwoofer cabinets. Now I can provide sound for up-to and beyond 1000 guests. The system will blow your mind.

Along with a partnership with Chauvet, I've acquired a dozen LED lighting effects. They're great as both uplights and dancefloor lights. They're small, efficient and cost effective. Perfect for any event!

Last night my friend (Jay Davis) hosted a fabulous comedy show with Special guest, Daniel Tosh. Dave Chappelle and Dane Cook came by to hang out with glamourous hollywood locals watching comedians do their thang.

I will be back soon with more updates. Thanks for reading.
Crash

Comments

Popular Posts